Muriwai Beach Clean Up
This is a community beach clean up event run by South Kaipara Clean Ups. It is for everyone and anyone who enjoys the wonderful environment of Muriwai beach. It's a fun way to give back to the community, and start teaching our children about environmental responsibility.
- Bags and gloves provided
- Both 4x4 and walking access available.
- Meeting at 12:15 @ rimmers beach entrance car park to register your name & grab some supplies
- Return your bags to Rimmers cut out for disposable - Kindly collected by SeaCleaners
- Invite all your family and friends- the kids love it too!
- Wear sturdy footwear and bright clothing + gloves for the children!
- Wearing a backpack with empty bags, a water bottle & sunblock in it is a big help!
See the event facebook page for more information.
Dates & Times
For more information visit event website.